Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Friday, November 19, 2010
Monday, October 11, 2010
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Saturday, April 10, 2010
1. Preheat oven 375 degrees F
2. In a medium size bowl blend: 1 1/2 cup flour, 2 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 cup sugar.
3. In a small bowl beat: 1 large egg, 1/2 cup milk, 1/4 cup butter (melted and cooled).
4. Add egg mixture to flour mixture.
5. Fold in 1 cup fresh blueberries.
6. drop batter into 12 buttered muffin pan cups, filling about 2/3 full.
7. Combine 2 TBS sugar with 1 tsp lemon zest. Sprinkle over muffins.
8. Bake 20-25 minutes.
9. Loosen and remove. Serve at once.
This is one of my favorite recipes.
Sketching food....I am detecting a pattern here.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
"I dreamed I had a hamburger shaped flashlight."
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Dear Megan and Doug,
Last night I dreamed I pushed Meg. She caught herself before she actually fell. But your baby didn't like being jostled around, and she was feeling cramped inside mommy's tummy, so she angerly poked her head out of Meg's belly button to find out what was happening. That is one little princess I'm going to keep my distance from! Don't worry, all newborns are ugly. She will grow out of it. I think she looks like Doug. Sorry I pushed you Meg.